I swore that if I solved the Ripley's IQ Game I would start a blog to prove that I did it. My co-worker had sent me a link to the puzzle, and I had forwarded it to my friend Ji-in. Being the ultimate nerd (I'm not worthy!), she solved it and I was determined to solve the damn thing, too. And I did it!

And after some peer pressure, I am now writing my own blog -- a spin-off blog, you could say. Like "Mary Tyler Moore" and "Rhoda," "Cheers" and "Frasier," "Friends" and "Joey," and ... oh, you get the point. Let's just hope this blog survives longer than "Joey."
Stay tuned, folks!
(And J, stop mentally editing my post. Although, yes, I am The Hyphenator, the enforcer of punctuation, it is 12:30 a.m. and I'm not working!)

3 comments:
Serial commas! You're using serial commas! OMG.
Just kidding.
Yay! I'm so glad you gave in and crossed over to the blog side.
Happy new blog, Hyphenator! It is, always a pleasure to see the rule's of punctuation be en-forced; and theres nothing more, irritating, to me, (personally). Than lousy punctuation... :)
lol
Thanks for the comment, Sassan!
Post a Comment