I freely admit that I am a couch potato, but now it seems I am also a mouse potato. Yes, if I'm not clicking the buttons on my remote control, then you'd most likely find me typing on my keyboard.
Merriam-Webster has posted on its Web site new words added to the 11th edition of the Collegiate Dictionary. Check them out on m-w.com.
The new words include mouse potato, gastric bypass, drama queen, unibrow, manga, and polyamory.
As in the following:
The woman felt like quite the drama queen as she yelled at her mouse potato boyfriend that she was considering polyamory, or better yet just dumping his ass, because she was tired of looking at his overgrown unibrow, and that he'd make a good candidate for gastric bypass surgery one day since he never did more exercise than walk from the refrigerator to his computer to chat online about his damn manga obsession.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment