I was horrified when I read about this incident last week ...
"Man Charged After Urinating On Woman"
"Students may face charges for racially motivated felony"
"The Ann Arbor Police Department has issued warrants for two University students for allegedly yelling obscenities and urinating on two students in a racially motivated act."
"AAPD Lt. Michael Logghe classified the crime as ethnic intimidation, or verbal or physical attack against a person of another race or gender. Logghe said ethnic intimidation is a felony and carries a maximum penalty of four years in jail. The suspects could also be charged with assault, and one of the suspects could face a charge of indecent exposure, which would require him to register as a sex offender."
I hope the students not only get expelled, but also convicted of the felony and all other charges.
Seems some U of M students need a refresher course in potty training ...
"University of Michigan Football Player Arrested For Urinating on Barroom Floor"
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment