Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Here comes the dress

I did it. I finally picked out my wedding dress and placed the order, with a hefty, 50 percent payment.

I would post a picture of it, but I can't seem to find a photo of it online anywhere, and I couldn't take pictures at the bridal shop.

BTW, if you live within driving distance of San Jose, I highly recommend Elegant Lace Bridal. They have a lovely selection of dresses, and the service was excellent. My first visit there I spent almost two hours trying on different dresses. The saleswoman kept bringing me beautiful dresses she thought I'd like based on the styles I told her.

The dress I finally picked is a strapless Angelina Bridal Couture dress, style #7007, in a natural, off-white silk (love it!) with buttons down the back. Sigh. Simple, elegant and it makes me look like I have hips.

Four months and it's mine, all mine!!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Chicken said...

I wanna see your dress! Waaaah-hah-hah! :'(

Can you draw a picture?

Chai said...

congrats! hope it'll all go well.
- Chai, a semi regular reader.