Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Summer of Hallyu!

The AZN TV network is featuring Korean dramas and movies during August and September with its Summer of Hallyu programming.

Watch for five back-to-back episodes of dramas, including "Winter Sonata" ("겨울 연가"), "My Lovely Sam-soon" ("내 이름은 김삼순"), and "Jewel in the Palace" ("대장금"), on Saturdays and Sundays. And be sure to catch the movie "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter ... and Spring."

So crank up the AC, grab that remote control (or set your TiVo), and stay cool this summer while getting your fill of Korean shows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, you're lucky. I don't have Direct TV or digital cable, and even if I did, I'd doubt if they'd carry AZN network down here in Florida.

The Hyphenator! said...

Yes, in San Francisco, I'm lucky that Comcast offers AZN and ImaginAsian TV networks. I'm waiting for a Korean channel though, like in LA. If I've somehow overlooked one in my digital cable list of channels, someone please let me know!