Friday, November 04, 2005

Are you talkin' to me?!

My god, this could have been addressed to me ...

"Why Do You Have So Much Junk?"

Maybe there's hope for me yet. I have almost four months to clean out my hoard of clutter before my new married life begins. Besides, gotta make room for all my, err I mean our, lovely wedding gifts.

Let's see, where can I fit this gravy boat ... hmmm.

1 comment:

Mrs. Chicken said...

Hmm. I'm thinking back to when we got all of our wedding gifts, and then about when we had to pack up all of our stuff to move. I still had all the boxes that our gifts had been delivered in, broken down (and a few still not broken down) & squirreled away all over our house and garage. Naturally.

Then C goes and THROWS ALL OF THEM AWAY. It was a rough night in our household. Why throw them all away, right when I had a perfectly good USE for them?!

We got through it. In the end, it really does feel better to let things go.

Start now, while you're still not completely buried under your (and I mean "your" directed at both of you ... sort of) wedding gifts and their respective boxes!