The other day on a news Web site, I saw a link for a story from a local TV station:
"Prince, Dutchess visit Washington"
Come on, people! I guess with TV reporting it doesn't matter if it's "duchess" or "dutchess."
Note for all you royal watchers ...
Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, will be in my 'hood on Monday evening for a dinner hosted by San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom and the British consul general at the newly opened M. H. de Young Memorial Museum in Golden Gate Park.
Oh, and in other nonroyalty, but celebrity news ...
Yesterday, Warren Beatty left me -- yes, ME -- a message on my answering machine. Granted, it was a recorded message, and it was about voting "no" on upcoming California propositions in the election, but it surprised the heck out of me. I have yet to delete it. My mom would probably get a kick out of hearing it.
Now, where is Governor "It's NOT a toooma" Ahhhhnold?
Friday, November 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Last presidential election, I got a call from Jack Nicklaus, who was telephone-stumping for Dubya.
I hung up on him.
Post a Comment