Just realized that two of my friends are the most compatible with me in terms of Chinese astrology.
My LYLAS friend Ji-in is four years my junior, while my other friend is eight years my junior (crazy to think that for this ol' gal) -- together that makes us a very compatible threesome.
This is in addition to our compatibility based on our Western astrology signs.
No wonder why we all get along so well.
A few years back, we hung out on a regular basis and went through a period that was, for me, one of the most fun and memorable outside of college -- that is, if you overlook some of the drink-'til-you-puke incidents and the hangovers the next morning (we always had a designated driver).
Now, we're scattered all over the country, two of us are married and the other in a LTR, and on the weekends you'd most likely find me sitting on the couch knitting or doing needlework as I catch up on my TiVo'd K-dramas.
Thank god for the Internet.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Holy hangovers, Batgirl. When you put it like that, I feel like I need to go rent one of those motorized carts that old people ride around on. I can't believe you-know-who is so damn young. And I drowned my 20s in vodka.
Go knit some baby booties! Make me an imo!
Well, I'd be happy to comply with your command except that I believe you have also requested my presence in Korea in 2007. And since I do not like the idea of popping out an 아기 beforehand or walking around the sweltering, humid streets of Korea with an extra 30 pounds, you will just have to wait to be an 이모.
Ohhhh, fine, blame me! :-P
Oh come on, take one for your 지인 언니. I'm taking my 19 month old next month. If you start now, the baby will only be a few months old by next summer. I've found it's far better to travel with a baby who can not walk yet than one old enough to walk. Kiki will not stay in a podaegi or my ERGO carrier. It was so much easier to carry her around on my back when she was young and go about my business. Now she really slows me down because she insists that she is big enough to walk and do her own thing.
:D
Sorry I couldn't resist to be a pain for Ji-in. hehehe
Post a Comment