As if I didn't have anything better to do. OK, so I don't. Well, OK, I do but I'm procrastinating. OK, so I was tagged a while ago. Damn it, said I was procrastinating! Get off my back -- geesh!
Four people you would like to meet and the questions you'd ask them:
1. 장동건: Will you run away with me?
2. 우리 할머니: Please tell me the story of your life. (OK, so not a question.)
3. 우리 아빠: Did you know what was going to happen to our family?
4. 우리 엄마: Will you forgive me?
Four monuments/places you have seen and would like to see again:
1. Anything in Korea
2. China/Hong Kong
3. Sistine Chapel
4. El Templo de la Sagrada Família
Four favorite words:
(not in any particular order based on usage or anything)
1. onomatopoeia
2. 사랑
3. 엄마
4. whatever
Four cities with delicious food:
1. San Francisco
2. Seoul
3. Florence
4. Barcelona (especially breakfast)
Four (nonfiction/fiction) books you would recommend:
1. A People's History of the United States, Howard Zinn
2. The Rape of Nanking, Iris Chang
3. Any novel by Jane Austen
4. Guess How Much I Love You, Sam McBratney and Anita Jeram (illustrator)
Four jobs you've had:
1. corn detasseler
2. fast-food slave/grease monkey
3. third-shift data entry procezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
4. prufreeder
Four quick answers:
1. Insomnia — Where's the remote?
2. Allergies — Kitty!
3. Road rage — A--hole!
4. Daydreams — Sorry, what did you say?
Monday, June 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
FINALLY. :-P
Does your hubby get to run away with you & 장동건? (hee hee)
Post a Comment